"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalms 118:24

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day four - She's ours!



Aawwwww, what a day!  Here is an email I was able to send back to family and friends that day:

first bath, first nap, and sitting here with me as I type, all is going really well so far!!  She napped for two hours - yahoo!!  To say she is chunky is an understatement!  The gal at the front desk here says she looks like me, I'm sure it is the chubby cheeks so not sure that is quite a compliment but for sure, she, Big J and I all have that in common!  :-)  (and she is a good burper and tooter!)  Will get out another message hopefully before we leave. 

Blessed!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Got goosebumps again reading this!! I come to your blog every day now waiting for the next installment :)

-Amanda

M and M Nichols said...

Brings back so many memories! I need a copy of the van photos for G's photo album.