"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalms 118:24

Friday, February 18, 2011

Back tomorrow but enjoy some pics

Two nights without my long winded posts - you are probably saying HOORAY!  Big J and I had a baby shower to attend tonight so day 5 will come tomorrow.  Yesterday's pics were of Little J one year ago so I thought you might enjoy these pics from TODAY (and well a few from the past few days).  Enjoy!

Today
Notice the top waist snap.....yea, the other side wouldn't stay snapped either, size 3T (and just to note, they are NONE too long for her)! 

Yesterday
hmmm, wonder why the snaps under her diaper wouldn't stay snapped either?  :-)
While she doesn't look all that thrilled that dad put my coat on her, she was actually giggling about it.  He told her to go show mom and I hear her, "momma, me.....momma, me" 

Couple nights ago
Yes, she loves chewing on the tylenol squeeze top, and was being quite the ham about it.  (notice the two top teeth.....)
Big J took this shot, just the right height to get the total ham effect.

No comments: