"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalms 118:24

Monday, February 7, 2011

Big Sis

Since I'm going to do a few posts about our trip to Ethiopia in a week or so, I thought I would do a post about Big J.  What can I say?  Well, I'll try and let the pics do most of the talking.....

100% Sweet


100% Fun

And funny!  At her 3 year well visit her pediatrician asked her if she could draw a circle.  Of course she could so this was an easy answer but she kept thinking and thinking and it was taking forever.  She was sitting up on the exam table and he was over at a little desk.  I'm thinking, what is taking her so long?  She finally said, "well, not up here"!  She had no pen, no paper, well she was going to answer correctly!  When we left he said, she's funny, but we already knew that!

She is the best big sister!  This girl LOVES little J.  In fact, she told me in December and then just a couple weeks ago, mom, I really love you, but I love Little J more!  Melts my heart.  She wants to be hugging and snuggling and kissing Little J ALL the time:

She loves playing with her dad:

She went to her first Big Ten football game with mom last fall at 4 years old and lasted until the beginning of the FOURTH quarter!  Probably could have convinced her to stick it out but we had a great time and I wanted it to end that way - if it involves popcorn, guarantee she will be happy!

She is super smart!  At her 4 year well visit, you know the doc asks, can she do this, can she do that, yep yep yep.....I guess he thinks (and is probably right) I don't really know what I've got here on my hands, being she is our oldest and well, what do we know about what a four year old should or should be doing, so at the end of this visit he says, I want you to know, REALLY, she is very unusual!  This kid is a crack up and total fun and I have a little more to say but will leave that for the next post!






No comments: