"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalms 118:24

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Nap time.......

Today, Little J slept in so we ran some errands this morning and had a late lunch and so she didn't go in for her nap until about 2, usually it is about 12:30.  She chats and talks to "mouse" usually standing up so about 2:30 I went in and told her time to nap and laid her down (again).  Well, you miss her window of opportunity and this is what you get (when I finally relented just short of 4 that she wasn't going to go to sleep):

Hi mom, just keeping myself entertained.......
just opened this drawer........
pulled off the changing pad, then all the "hair" stuff you have for me, isn't that a little excess mom?

yeah, mouse was getting bored too......
you aren't mad are you??
you think it is funny, right mom??
ok, I did it (and I'll do it again given the chance.....)

On to dinner time, I have to say I love using these serving trays for toddlers!  Used them for Big J when she was this age and they work great!  Doesn't she look like such a big girl up at the table?......
try to take our picture now mom.......
Two ham bones!!

I have some great video, problem is I can't seem to get it off my camera!  Here's hoping.......

1 comment:

M and M Nichols said...

Carter says to me today, "I can't wait to go to the beach and play with that girl "J" on the computer!" Hahahaha, he thinks she lives on the computer.