"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalms 118:24

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awwww

So my ever so sweet 4.5 year old says to me the other day while we are driving, "Mom, when I grow up, I want to be just like you".  Awww, but sweetie, you can do so much better, really, a middle-aged, overweight, pre-menopausal, gray haired (oh I mean red head), non-make-up wearing lady on my days off, can't remember a thing to save my life, sometimes not very patient mom?  I think I sort of questioned her, I mean the last time she said this, she wanted to be a doctor, but nope, again, "Mom, I want to be just like you, but I will remember things" (and I didn't mention the memory thing during this conversation, she just knows and tells me all the time!).  Ah ha, she IS so smart!  Oh thank you so much sweetheart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest little girls!
God Bless All!

From an Ethiopian