"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalms 118:24

Monday, October 10, 2011

Because we said yes....

we are wishing our Little J a VERY happy 2nd birthday!!!  Can't even imagine you not a part of our family, you crack us up daily.  Your vocabulary is incredible, using words like because and actually appropriately, saying things like "move back out of my way momma" at the playground and "I'm talkin to you" when I guess I am not listening too closely!  You definitely are "spirited" (aka strong willed or sometimes downright stubborn but this will keep you out of trouble when you are a teenager)!  We love you so and feel so blessed to be called mom, dad and big sis!

1 comment:

M and M Nichols said...

I'm so late on her birthday! Hopefully, she won't care that her package is a "little" late!