"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalms 118:24

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I heart you

Wow, so it's been a while!  Spring break came and went and now here it is the middle of July!  Don't even know if I can catch this blog up for the past 3.5 months that I've missed - and I won't try tonight, but this is worthy of staying up too late!

Yesterday, Little J and I came home from a fun day at the lake with her big sis and cousins.  It was just the two of us when we got home and she had a snack and then I got her in her jammies.  I stood her up on her changing table/dresser and she leaned over, put her head on my shoulder, her arms around me and said, "I love you"!!  At 21 months, her first unprompted and very real I LOVE YOU!  Melt my heart and bring tears to my eyes!  She even told me a couple more times before bed!  So, that is the most current news.  Enjoy some pics of her and Big J at their cousins graduation open house, so appropriately dressed for this post!

I'll be back soon with more pics and some BIG news - think Christmas in July.....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

YAY!!! YOU'RE BACK! Can't wait to hear your big news :) Emailing now!!